Remet Corporation is a leading supplier of engineered solutions and a major supplier of consumables for the global precision investment casting industry. Our team provides quality products, technology, process solutions, and personalized customer service. Each Remet employee plays a crucial role in ensuring the outstanding quality of our products.
The following positions are open at this time. To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources via email – HR@remet.com
The Territory Manager position will report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing and is responsible for the field sales and technical support of the Americas Precision Investment Casting products.
- Achieve or exceed the planned sales volume and profitability levels for the territory in accordance with the company’s sales and marketing plans.
- Ensure future sales growth by directing sales proposals to new accounts; and by promoting company’s products to the investment casting market.
- Provide technical application information and product recommendations to customers to ensure their satisfaction and to promote sales growth.
- Lead internal support teams to deliver technical and product solutions that lead to sales growth at current and new accounts.
- Maintain high productivity level through proper planning and management of sales and service activities and effective time management to maximize sales.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting requirements regarding product performance, sales activities, threatened loss of business, sales forecasts, industry trends, competitive information and activities, account analysis and status to assist management in making informed decisions.
- Perform special projects as requested by the Director of Sales, Americas and/or the Vice President of Americas.
Significant travel will be required throughout the Territory.
Desired Skills and Experience
- This position requires a minimum of two years direct selling experience or 3-5 years of combined technical, operational and/or sales experience in the Investment Casting or similar industry.
- Incumbent must possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, and an ability to sell in a highly competitive industry. Some direct operational or technical foundry experience is required
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a technical area of study
REMET Corporation – Utica, NY
To operate the various equipment and processes required in wax, binder and all other areas of production, packaging and shipment. To perform the functions necessary in the receipt, storage and distribution of warehoused materials. To perform routine preventative maintenance and/or repair of equipment, processes and facilities. To perform the tasks necessary to maintain the appearance of the equipment and facilities at the required levels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform duties outlined in Work Instructions related to a specific work area assignment (e.g. binder, billeting, slabbing, extrusion, reclaim, etc.).
- Perform tasks that require a higher skill set (e.g. pulling batch materials per the formula requirements and confirm accuracy, monitoring material inventories, etc.).
- Perform daily general housekeeping tasks.
- Assist supervisor in assigning and checking work of others, training measures.
- Ensure that both quality and productivity standards are met.
- Perform semi-skilled maintenance related tasks that do not require certification or specialized training.
Capable of lifting 50 pound loads.
The Process Operator Level I position requires an awareness of the Company’s established policies, rules, regulations and procedures as they relate to employment, safety and health, ISO 9001 and housekeeping. The jobholder must have basic product knowledge and be proficient in all of the manufacturing, packaging, shipping, receiving, and warehousing operations and procedures. The jobholder must also possess the ability to operate all equipment and processes. Basic mechanical skills are required to perform routine equipment and building maintenance and repairs.
- Education and/or Experience – Minimum of High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Language Skills – Must possess the ability to read and write in the English language.
- Mathematical Skills – Basic math skills are required (e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Reasoning Ability – Must be capable of making good decisions relevant to job requirements and referring higher-level decisions to an immediate supervisor.
- Must follow all safety and quality practices in effect and meet all productivity requirements of the position.
Job Type: Full-time